A keyword research report presents keywords, and organizes it in one place.
Without a keyword research report it is would be hard to present your research to stakeholders.
The last thing you need is to fail to highlight the opportunities from you keyword research.
When I speak to SEO consultants and marketers, I often hear the same things:
- How do I present my keyword research?
- How can I organize my keyword research?
- How do I prioritize keywords from my keyword research?
- What do you include in a keyword research report?
Keyword research tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush, or Moz give you all the keyword research data but they lack features to help you present your keyword research.
A keyword research report will help you identify the keyword gaps, and opportunities in order to get stakeholders bought in to your SEO strategy.
How to use our keyword research report
Follow the steps below to present your keyword research to stakeholders.
1. Competitor Analysis / Contrast
Our keyword research report compares your website to your top competitors.
We contrast the following metrics:
- Domain rating / domain authority
- Domain age
- Pages indexed
- Referring domains
- Sum of keywords
- Sum of organic traffic
- page speed
2. Low Hanging Fruit (Quick Keyword Opportunities)
In the keyword research report we highlight the best keyword opportunities that can be quickly improved.
To do this we find keywords that are ranking in positions #3-#20.
From our experience you can use one of 2 methods (preferrably both) in quickly increase keyword rankings, traffic, and leads:
- Content Augmentation – Improve on-page optimization, word count, keywords & LSI keywords, rich media, CTA’s, etc
- Backlinks – Increase the number of referring domains coming into the page that is ranking on page 1 or 2
Combining these 2 SEO strategies quickly and effectively increases visibility on Google.
3. Keyword Gaps
Contrasting the keywords that your competitors rank for vs what you rank for often times drives the point of SEO home for stakeholders.
You can quickly and easily highlight how and where competitors are getting their traffic from, the value of that traffic, and an approximation of the conversions and leads they get from that content.
Get our keyword research report
What’s included in our keyword research report?
- Keyword research spreadsheet: Organize your keyword research in one place
- Keyword research report presentation: Present your keyword research & get executive buy-ins
- Keyword research slideshow: Use a slideshow to present your keyword research report to stakeholders or clients
- Google Data Studio report: Get a live keyword research report
|Get our keyword research report|
[Get it now]
Final thoughts on our keyword research report
The opportunities to increase your website’s visibility and organic traffic through keyword research & content marketing are almost endless.
Because of the vast opportunities it’s important to prioritize and run a keyword cost-benefit analysis.
Not only is it crucial to plan your SEO strategy upfront, it is even more important budget the time and resources that are necessary to achieve your goals (and deliver a ROI).
Our keyword research report will give you a step by step SEO plan to execute the most efficient and effective keyword research for your business.